What services are provided:
· Assistance with Self-Administered Medications
· Bowel and Bladder assistance
· Cognitive assistance
· Meal Preparation
· Household services
· Hygiene and Grooming
· Minor maintenance of your assistive devices
· Skin care
· Support services
What are the Consumer Directed services:
The consumer directed
option of care offers you the ability to perform employer related tasks.
your representative’s responsibilities include:
· Hiring, scheduling, supervising and termination of employment of the personal care attendants.
· Securing services for your self by developing a list of alternate attendants in
case your primary attendant is not available.
· Signing and verifying the correct time sheets for your attendants, and submitting them to the agency for
payment of your caregiver.
Following agency procedures for new attendants hired
agency for problem solving in case of any issues
How can I receive these services?
may be eligible
· If you have full Medicaid coverage.
· If you are 21 years of age or older
· Or if your doctor has determined that you need care and assistance with any of the services above
How and where can I apply?
If you need Personal Care Services you
can apply call us at
El Mirador at (505) 271-2280.
We can verify your eligibility and set you up with services.
Who can be my attendant?
person that you are willing to hire and that is eligible to work in the United States.
What are the requirements for a personal care attendant?
1. Must be over 18 years of age
2. Can not be your spouse
3. Must pass a national criminal background check
4. Must not be listed on the Employee Abuse Registry
5. Must be eligible to work in the US
We offer competitive pay